CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Celebrate!



James and Elisha - Engaged, 28th June 2008!




Yee Haaaa - Got a ring on my perty little finger, hehe, we went to pick up the car on Saturday, and omg its flash, i feel like royalty when I'm driving that thing!! Its awesome, i will take some pics of the car later, but today, pics of my RING! While in town shopping we went to a jewelers, and i got to pick out my ring, i was so excited, got red roses too!! I am still so excited, anyways, few pics here -




3 comments:

Belinda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! What a gorgeous lovely stunning sparkly ring - you lucky lucky duck - how fantastic that you have landed the life of your dreams. Keep on enjoying the moment!

Jogirl said...

OH MY F-ING GOD!!!!!!!! That is just so fantastic...congratulations a million times over...you deserve it lovely chick! Wow..I am speechless and love the ring...(funny story about that ring you have..will tell you via email)
Email me..jogirlis@isage.net.au.
Well done you...that is just awesome...love and kisses Jogirl xoxoxoxo

Mel. said...

Congratulations......... How exciting a new car and a new ring... Your so lucky........