CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Photo's ....







Ah the fat photo - the photo that changed my life - as im struggling a little i thought it was time i had a good hard look at how far i have come - In that photo I am about 130kg.... that top was a size 22, and kinda tightish, ya know i didnt even think i was " that" big then. Crazyness! i started my journey 6 months after that photo taken Jan 06.










6 months after i started, 27kg down size 18 feb 07 - feeling and looking so much better, and then i stopped, got happy and gave up on the weight issues, i mean sheesh i felt tiny, felt good, massive difference - i thought it was ok. I was lucky to only gain 5-6kg back before i realised i wasnt tiny, i wasnt happy and its time to start again.. brings us to Jan 08




Happy, healthy but still 109kg.......... Its good to look back, since i am stepping right up and becoming accountable a lot more, i have decided to share this little blog with the weight watchers ladies - what a massive support system they are to me- I bought a book today for tracking food, my fav quotes, inspirational stories, my measurements and all sorts of stuff - I am going to do this!!

3 comments:

Lisa66 said...

Glad you did, Elisha...share your blog that is! You are doing so well and you look amazing. good on you!

♥Kiwi♥ said...

I agree with Lisa! Wow Elisha the difference is amazing :) Good luck and I look forward to sharing the rest of your journey

Em

Lones said...

Congratulations Elisha what an inspiration you are to so many people. Keep up the great work.
Leonie