CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I.4kg lost this week, i got on and off the scales 3 times just to check - I havent had a big ol loss like that in a LONG time!!!! Totally stoked - current weight, 86.8kgs. Crikey.

Been a busy couple days though, on Wednesday i spent the day cleaning my house, and then helping Kylie ( she is Jim's Boss's wife, they have just taken over the farm ) anywho, This farm is massive like totally massive, It has 5 houses just on this side of the farm, and i have no idea how many on the other side - Our house is the main house down here, about 1klm down the road we have house 2, and a couple with a 18mnth old live there, she is about to turn 21 and i just cant warm to her, like she seems nice enough and everything, but there is something i cant put my finger on, so i dont see her a lot, house 3 is actually the " Quarters" its where the single men stay/live when they are mustering etc etc- anyways, someone is coming to stay in the quarters today for a few weeks and it had to be cleaned , so i offered to help Kylie, who i like a lot, she is a mother of 3 little wee ones and her oldest goes on the bus with the kids so we take turn about doing the bus run, im slowly getting to know her and find her really nice - we spent the whole afternoon scrubbin that place - Men can be such pigs, I mean seriously i dont think a woman has cleaned that place in forever! It was hard work but its all pretty now and Kylie has decided she will do the house inspections from now on! Ha Ha Ha.

Yesterday i went to Biloela shopping! Its about 70klms away but in that car you can drive forever, so comfy, so we did a little shopping and i am in desperate need of clothes, nothing i have fits me, my jeans, shirts even my knickers are falling off me, BUT i dont wanna get heaps of clothes because i dont plan on staying at this weight too long - Got a pair of Jeans, in a 16, 3 tops from cross roads, all in a L which according to their size chart is a standard 14-16 and i got some knickers in 14 - all perfect fits. Its funny ya know, cause i hold up clothes and think " My god that will never fit me" and they do, or they are too big, its a very weird thing to kinda get my head around, i dont FEEL smaller than i was a year ago, i know i look it but i dont see it - Its crazy i know- I still go to the back of the racks and look at the biggest size, i held up a 20 yesterday and thought " HOLY SHIT WAS I REALLY THAT BIG" and the sad answer is, No, you were bigger fat ass!! I tend to always try on the 18 before i will grab the smaller size - Is this just me or do most people go through this head fuck? Thoughts appreciated.

Tomorrow Jimmy and I are off to Rocky for the day shopping... LOL no we dont have heaps of money, just things we need for the house and stuff, and its all credit baby. So today im not doing much a little time with the kids and just chillin out. Im so chuffed at the weight thing this week... woooohooooo!!!! Next week i will be closer to 85 than i have ever been!!!!

Until then.......Lovies....

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done on the weight loss.

I too do that with clothes, hold them up and say nah they are not going to fit and they do.

Your doing so well, keep it up. Hope you have fun shopping again today....

Jogirl said...

Well done chicky babe..that is awesome...keep it up..you now officially weigh less than me..(awesome)love ya Jogirl xo