CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh i am so not very good at keeping my word. I have been FLAT OUT - over the weekend Jimmy and I went shopping in Rockhampton to get some things for the house, a new couch and stuff, big things that were very much needed, soooooooo i got to go all crazy and spend some money it was so much fun!!!! We got a really nice, very comfy lounge, its sooooo snuggly!!! And we got a new BBQ, flash one and an outdoor setting and and and and GUESS WHAT I GOT!! A dishwasher!! Holy smokes i was excited, im lovin it!! Life just got a little bit easier - hehe, I havent been working out, or watching my weight and the scales had me at the same this morning, sooooo at least im not gaining, BUT i really need to stay focused here - Lots of other things are going on here at the moment, we are having a deck built to the front of the house, so we have had bobcats and workers floating around constantly and noisy!!!! Its almost done now, and we had shitloads of rain here so my whole yard is a complete mess - dont even get me started on that!! Yesterday was " Kill Day" --- new experience for me, but its the norm here, every 3-4 months a beast is killed, hung for 2 weeks and then cut up and givin to US and the other families on the farm, as there is 5 families now they did 2 beasts and our deep freeze is just chocked up!!! They dropped off the meat and it was only when i opened the esky i realised that i had to slice it all - WHAT THE FUCK!!! I kinda prefer going to a shop and grabbing it pre packaged!! I went out, found Brett ( lovely guy building my deck) and asked him to help me, as he is a local and does it often, at 6pm he came in and did all my slicing while i bagged and labelled, thankgod he is a nice bloke and didnt mind helping me!! So yes, very busy and with the kids home etc etc im having a total lapse of time and letting life get in the way of weight loss! All will be good, I know it will!
Nothing much else to report at this point - Lovies!!!!

0 comments: