CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello


Love



Jim and Me - So happy

G'day G'day - and how ya goin!!! Cant get that song out of my head, thanks to my son!!

Hello - Its been a long time, and what a massive few last weeks i have had... The engagement party was fantastic!!!!! I had the very best time ever - I really let my hair down, got incredibly drunk, laughed a lot and just really enjoyed being with the people i love! My parents were here, and Jim's mother from Tassie ( who is still here ) and lots of friends, i met loads of new people and over all LOVE them all to bits. See attached pics!


The Wedding has completely taken over my world right now, We were having a september wedding in 09 remember? Welllll now we are having an April wedding, so its like 8 months and 9 days till i get married, so much to do, organise etc, and being as its in Tasmania, its a lot harder to do.... BUT all very exciting aswell. We are getting married on the 11th of April at this gorgeous heritage house thingy in a small town in Tas.... Its the Easter Saturday, and just to add to all the fun, we are having the full scottish theme, Jimmy will be wearing the full Kilt - and according to him no undewear... LOL.... anyways, more about that later...


In weight news, i am 85kg, which is good considering all i have done for the last few weeks is eat and drink and be merry ---- BUT enough of that, as of Monday i am kicking my own ass and getting back into it, i need to be in that size 12... I promised myself and i will NOT let myself down. I think i am looking good, getting a little complacent.... Nevermind, im on a mission again...


I will try and stay in touch here, i think i miss this blog more than i realise, I miss my Jo Jo.


Thanks Carlton for checking in..... I have attached PICS!!! Lots of love
Me and my Daddy.

Me and my Mummy

My FamilyA friend of mine - Hannah

I especially love the whole family one - Usually in photos like that i am hiding, or look SO BIG compared to my family etc, and in this photo i just blend, i look almost normal size! Lol.

2 comments:

Mel. said...

You are looking so great at the moment and I'm so glad everything went well. Wow not much time to plan the wedding, hope all goes well.

I love the pictures....

Jogirl said...

I have just one word for you..BEAUTIFUL..you look so amazing and happy.
Wow, just wow.
miss you heaps girl. xo