CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

86 kgs.

Hello Gorgeous's! Have been rather busy lately, Jimmy has been building the deck so i have been helping! I think bringing coffee/drinks/food to workman counts as helping, right? Ha Ha, I had to wash the car yesterday took me hours, after all the rain and driving through mud it was shocking!! Looks like a new car again now - Im not sure how long i can keep that up though, massive job!The deck and stairs are now complete, Jimmy is building the side rails and things today, so i get to have him home again - Lovin it.

In weight news, i lost 0.8kg this week, dropping me to 86kg neat! Happy with that indeed. If i work hard i can maybe hit 85 in time for my engagement party on the 19th!! And stay driven to make the under 80 mark when i go to Tassie in September... Yee Haa

Im going shopping tomorrow, Jimmy made a statement a few weeks ago that if i sold his cruiser, ( which he was selling privately - with no luck) I can lash out and get a whole top to toe new outfit for the party - AND get my hair done - he said it all so casually - and i knew i could sell it, so a few emails, advertisements and chats to people and i sold the sucker for exactly the money Jimmy wanted - Bonus for him, but being a true to his word man he now has to cough up and let me go shopping! Woo Hoo. Sooo I am off to the city tomorrow to go shopping - cant wait.

Until Then. xxxxx

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done on your success. 86 kilos is great and I'm sure you will make your other goals as well.

Good on you for selling Jimmy's car for him. Whooooooooo on the shopping trip. Hope you had lots of fun and we want photo's of what you bought.

Have a great weekend.

Mel. said...

Hey how are you going? How did the engagement party go? Photo's......

Its been a while since you've updated this blog.......